Monday, August 12, 2013

Ramona Quimby and Judy Moody

I loved Ramona Quimby books when I was a kid.  The other day we were watching Judy Moody and the not so bummer summer.  It reminded me a lot of Ramona Quimby.  I love the imagination of those characters.  I think those characters are pretty accurate.  I remember myself at 10 or even older with that same imagination.  Whatever I would be doing, I could concoct a crazy backstory to go with it. 

Yesterday, we took a walk after dinner.  Actually, we have been trying to finish most nights after a family dinner with a walk.  It's really nice.  Last night, Laci had on her gymnastics leotard, purple shorts and boots.  I loved her look.  It was a Ramona Quimby look.  I have a feeling that Laci is going to have a Ramona Quimby life and childhood.  I love Laci's imagination and her fearless-ness.  She knows who she is and is okay with that.  I'm really glad for that.  

No comments:

Post a Comment