Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Just Smile More...

You never realize how much you do a certain thing until you see your children copy you. For example, apparently when Laci walks through a door, I follow and say "After you, my dear" . I didn't realize it until she started saying "After you, my dear" too. I remember the first time I saw Laci spill something, grab a towel, set it on the floor and then step on it to clean up the spill - just like me. Lately, she has been picking up on Charlie's frustrations. Frustrations with a lot of stuff. I have heard her tell Charlie repeatedly to "Smile more" because he looks mad all the time. Of course, his response was "If you did what we ask you, I wouldn't have to be mad all the time." I'm glad that his little girl is there to remind him but it is a good lesson for all of us. We should all "smile more".

No comments:

Post a Comment