Friday, February 22, 2013

Writing

Laci loves to write.  She complains that she doesn't get enough writing time at school.  She loves taking notes too.  The note feature is her favorite on the ipad and she loves writing little notes on it.  She writes around with a little notebook.  The other day, she took notes in Sunday School.  Last night she took notes and wrote down what we were all doing.  Lucky for me, I was "shaking my booty".  I'm so glad she was paying close attention to me dancing around the kitchen!

She wrote down 10 of her friends at school.  Then she told me that she was going to talk to these kids on Friday because she is having issues with them.  Issues?  What kind of issues is she having with the kids at school?  Apparently, they are spending too much time with each other in little groups and not playing with everyone.  I wasn't sure whether to be proud of her for trying to be friends with everyone and creating a friendly environment at school or if I should worry about her getting beat up today!

No comments:

Post a Comment