Sunday, March 25, 2012

Saturday Night's Not Alright...

Saturday night is not Laci's night.  We just can't get over the hump.  Laci is almost done night potty training... again.  Laci was 2 1/2 and completely potty trained, day and night right before Calvin was born.  But when I went back to work, the night time potty training disappeared.  She has had good weeks and bad weeks.  The last few weeks have been really good.  I thought we were almost there.  I told her that if she can go dry 7 days in a row, I would get her the Cinderella game for her LeapPad.  The makers of LeapPad are geniuses and put ads for games on the LeapPad.  This is the first thing she has really and repeated asked for.  So this is the first "reward" we are trying.  She has gotten so close to 7 days - until Day 7, Sunday morning.  This morning was the second Sunday morning (Day 7) in a row where she crawled in bed with me crying at 6 am because she wasn't dry.  So close.  I know she can do it and she is doing so well.  There's always next Day 7, hopefully next Sunday to be a success. 

No comments:

Post a Comment