Monday, March 19, 2012

Sometimes I set the kids up... And sometimes they do it on their own...

I think sometimes I set my kids up for goofiness.  But then I remind myself that they can do it all on their own.  Yesterday afternoon, Calvin was wearing a red polo onesie.  After his nap, I just left his pants off.  It's a warm day and he can only go around without pants for a little while longer until it is no longer cute, only creepy.  We went outside to take a walk and have a snack by the pond.  I laughed at him walking around without pants carrying my flower lunch box with black argyle socks.  Yep - I set him up for goofiness.

But Saturday, Laci clearly had not grasped the concept of spring and insisted on wearing her winter boots.  So she went to a birthday party and shopping in winter boots.  She has plenty of goofiness all on her own!

No comments:

Post a Comment