Monday, August 6, 2012

Sunday Dinners

I think I am constantly writing about how much I love Sundays. I can't help it. I just do. Last night was our typical Sunday dinner. Sunday dinner is usually something simple - snacks, leftovers, pancakes. Last night was pancakes and strawberries. We love chocolate chips in our pancakes so we balance it out by using blueberry pancake mix. Last night, Calvin started singing "Happy Birthday" at dinner. He even walked into the dinning room to point to the chair he sat in when we all sang "Happy Birthday" to him. Then he came back to the table, stood on his chair and kept saying "Hee Haw". I have no idea why. We were laughing at him so much, he just continued to do it over and over. "Hee haw, hee haw". I love dinners like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment