Monday, April 22, 2013

Don't worry Mom. We're good.

Here is another story of me trying to be a "fun mom".  Last week it rained.  A lot.  i know it rained a lot everywhere.  Thursday night, it still hadn't turned cold yet so I let the kids play outside in the rain.  It was fun.  We splashed and jumped in puddles.  After about 15 minutes I brought them in, ready for a bath to warm up.  I stripped the kids in the foyer to get them out of the wet clothes and I went upstairs to get the bath ready.  They kept saying they were still cold.

A minute later, they yelled up that they weren't cold anymore and found a blanket.  I looked over the edge expecting to see them wrapped in a blanket on the couch.  Nope - they were still in a foyer, naked wrapped up in the welcome rug!  We have about a 6' long runner that they were wrapped up in.  They are so resourceful.  :)  

It was so funny so I ran to grab the camera and took a picture.  Calvin asked to the see the camera and then deleted it!   Apparently, he thought that a naked picture of him wrapped up in a rug might come back to haunt him some day.  He's probably right!

No comments:

Post a Comment