Thursday, April 7, 2011

Starting today

Blog one - I am jumping into the world of blog writing.  I have been blog stalking for years.  I love reading blogs.  I love the community of mothers that come together in sharing on blogs.  I say community of mothers because I mostly read other mother's blog, especially of mother's with kids the same age as mine.  There is a sense of knowing someone after reading their blogs.  It is nice to compare/contrast and learn from other.  To share in our struggles.  To know we are all going through the same things.

I am a full time wife, full time mother and full time professional.  I have been married for 6 1/2 years.  I have one 3 year old daughter who like most 3 year olds is 3 going on 15.  An independent little spirit with just enough spunk and too much attachment to her mother.  Fortunately (or unfortunately) the attachment is mutual.  I have a 9 month old little boy.  He is the sweetest, best baby in the entire world.  He has a smile that warms my heart and a giggle that I can't get enough of.


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment