Wednesday, July 13, 2011

My favorites

Some amusing conversations Laci and I have had lately.
 
Me: What do you want for dinner?
Laci: My favorite - A hamburger with a hot dog on it in between two breads.
Me: Um, I don't think you have ever had that.  How can it be your favorite? 
Laci: It would be my favorite if you made it.
Me: I don't think we have any hamburger.  We'll have to check.
Laci: It's my favorite.  I will not eat anything else.

An hour later she ate the chicken I made for dinner that night.  
 
Tonight we were playing "Barber".  I combed her hair and then she was doing mine.  She combed my hair and told me that my mom and dad did not do a very good job combing my hair and that my hair is getting long.  Then she walked to go "get some scissors"!  I stopped the game right there.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment