Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Laci is on the case!

When I came home from our trip, I was really looking forward to seeing how my garden was coming along.  I love my vegetable garden and every year I try something new.  I have a small vegetable garden and I am always trying to see how much I can grow in the tiny space.  I tried planting my peas, lettuce and spinach early this year, hoping for a second crop later in the season.  I put the beans and broccoli in a couple of weeks ago.  I was planning to put the tomatoes, cucumber and peppers in this weekend.  When I went out there last night, I was crushed to see nothing!  Only weeds, lettuce and a little spinach.  There was no traces of peas, beans and broccoli.  Ugh.  There must have been a bunny!  I came in the house and told Laci how mad I am about the garden disappearing.  At dinner, I mentioned again to Charlie how upset I am about the garden.  Laci reiterated that she is mad too because the bunny ate all of our vegetables.  I found this amusing because she refuses to eat or even touch vegetables.  But she came up with a great plan.  First, we are going to track the bunny down by following his footsteps.  Then, after we find him, we will ask him to apologize for eating our vegetables.  Finally, we will ask him to plant his own garden.  Sounds like a great plan to me.  I can't wait to see if it works.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment