Monday, November 28, 2011

The Incredible Hulk Room

After we painted Laci's room, I was inspired to do something else.  We decided to paint the downstairs bathroom, mostly because it is a small room and would be easy to do.  We decided on green.  I painted a picture and wanted to hang it in there.  We both felt comfortable just picking a green at the paint store.  Remember, the "perfect" color isn't that important to me and I figured I would be fine with any light shade of green.

We got home from the paint store Friday night and Charlie was just inspired to get it all painted that night.  He was done by 2:00 a.m. and we had the room put together that afternoon.  I am glad we did it because it gave it a fresh look.  But I still think we may have been a bit drunk at the paint store.  The color is way too bright!  What were we thinking?!?  The bright green is slowly growing on me.  When it was just done, we joked that it is the Incredible Hulk room.  It was so bright, our skin actually appeared to glow green from the reflection!  But as Charlie pointed out, it is so bright, it is easy to read in there.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment